3. INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
I. We may collect and hold personal information/data ("Personal Information") about you or someone else whom you are making a booking for or traveling with ("Third Party") which we receive from you through our Website, social media sites, walk-in or distribution channels,
including online travel agencies.
II. Such Personal Information consists of information that can identify you or such Third Party, including without limitation full name, postal and email address, other contact details, identification details, payment details, booking and travel information, and other information
relevant to providing you with the services you and/or the Third Party require. Personal Information may also include information on guest preferences and usage, when such information is supplied to or recorded by us in the course of transacting business, such as type of room and food preferences.
III. By providing us with Personal Information of a Third Party, you further agree that you have obtained their consent to provide us with their Personal Information and to view or change their information. You agree to indemnify us in the event we suffer any loss or damage because of your failure to comply with the same.
IV. You are responsible for ensuring that the Personal Information you provide us is accurate, complete, and not misleading. If there are any changes to your personal data or a Third Party’s personal data given to us by you, or if you believe that the personal data we have about you or the Third Party is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or not up-to date, please contact us so that we may take steps to update such personal data.
V. We may collect Personal Information in one or more of the following circumstances or for one or more of the following purposes:
● to process your booking and for other operational and administrative purposes, including without limitation, processing bills and payments, travel notification, manage your account;
● to provide you, a Third Party or someone else you know customer support and services;
● to undertake various activities that are required by law;
● for administrative, operational, marketing, planning, product or service development, troubleshooting and research requirements;
● to send you information on products and services, and special or promotional offers, newsletters or customer survey forms and questionnaires;
● as part of a program you have joined (e.g. loyalty program) or purchase you have made;
● to resolve disputes or enforcement of our terms and conditions available at our Website (please refer to our Terms and Conditions)
● for any purpose made known to you at the time of collection of your Personal Information. (Collectively referred to as "Purposes")
VI. We use general, aggregated information to generate statistics and measure site activity to improve the usefulness of customer visits. Such information does not include Personal Information.
VII. Personal Information may be shared:
● to our related companies, affiliates, advisors, contractors, vendors or service providers to supply guest services and provide customer services, for the purposes of operation and maintenance of our Website or our business as well as for cross-promotional purposes ;
● to our business partners and investors;
● to other third parties with whom we have commercial relationships, for marketing, advertising and related purposes, unless you have indicated that you do not wish for us to disclose to such third parties for marketing and advertising purposes;
● social media websites;
● as required or authorized under law or provided in cooperation with any governmental authority;
● with a public authority or an agent of public authority if in our reasonable judgment it appears that there is an imminent risk and/or negative impact to life or property which could be avoided or minimized by disclosure of the information, or which disclosure is compelled by legal authority.
VIII. The collection of Personal Information allows us to perform and/or carry out any of the Purposes set out above and to meet legal and regulatory requirements.
4. MARKETING AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
I. We may use the Personal Information provided to send you information on products and services, and special or promotional offers, newsletters or customer survey forms and questionnaires unless you have indicated that you do not wish to receive such materials.
II. You may opt out of receiving any communications from us at any time by clicking on the "unsubscribe link" on the relevant email communications or contact us with your request (see the CONTACTING US section below).
5. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
I. We will take reasonable steps to protect any Personal Information we receive from you from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. We may hold your information in either electronic or hard copy form or retain third parties to hold that information
on our behalf. When the Personal Information is no longer needed or where required by applicable laws, Personal Information will be destroyed or de-identified.
II. By providing us with Personal Information or using our services or our Website, you consent to the transfer, storage and processing of Personal Information to where our servers, central database and system facilities are located and/or operated. These may be outside your country of domicile or the location where you access our Website to provide Personal Information,
III. However, as the Website is linked to the internet, and the internet is inherently insecure, we cannot provide any assurance regarding the security of transmission of information you communicate to us.
6. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
I. Our Website may contain links to websites operated by third parties ("Third Party Websites"). We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of Third Party Websites. Third Party Websites are responsible for informing you about their own privacy practices.
7. ACCESS AND CORRECTION
I. You may request access to any Personal Information we hold about you or any Third Party whose Personal Information you had provided at any time by contacting us (see the CONTACTING US section below). Where we hold information that you are entitled to access, we will endeavor to provide you with suitable means of accessing it (e.g. by emailing or mailing it to you).
II. If you believe that Personal Information we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, then you may request an amendment of it.
● maintain your session and required details when you browse our Website or during registration or the booking process (session cookie);
● collect website usage data for statistical/analytics purposes (analytics cookie); and
● direct you to the correct landing page based on your geo-location (geo-targeting cookie).
II. You may instruct your browser, by changing its setting, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites that you visit. Note that our Website will not function properly if the cookie setting is disabled.
9. CONTACTING US
Address: Lot 6250 & 6251, Hulu Sum-Sum, Kampung Janda Baik, 28750 Bentong, Pahang Darul Makmur, Malaysia
Email : [email protected]
Attn : Taufik Razak, Resort Manager