GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Check-in time is from 3:00pm each day and check-out time is 12:00pm.
- Early check-in and late check-out may be permitted subject strictly to availability.
- Late check-out if available, shall be no later than 2pm.
Reservation & Rates
- Guest must be at least eighteen (18) years old to register.
- Valid identify verification will be requested during registration.
- All rates are quoted in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR) on a per villa or per suite per night basis.
- During peak season, a minimum 2 night stay will be imposed on pool villas.
- Rates are subject to prevailing taxes unless otherwise stated.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Tourism Tax will be applied to non-Malaysians under Section 6 Tourism Act 2017 of MYR10 per room per night. The Tourism Tax will be charged at the hotel and payment to be made upon check-out.
- Rates are offered strictly on a twin-sharing basis per room unless otherwise stated
- Maximum occupancy per room is two (2) adults and one (1) child 12 years and below OR two (2) adults and two (2) children 6 years and below although limited rooms may only comfortably accommodate 2 adults.
- One (1) additional person per room may be permitted at the sole discretion of the Management at RM75 nett (no breakfast) if using existing bedding. Roll-away beds are available on a limited basis and upon prior request at RM95 (no breakfast) and RM150 (inclusive of breakfast).
- Advance request for roll-away beds must be made at the point of booking.
- For day guests or invitees of in-house guests found to be occupying the rooms/villas beyond 9pm, a charge of RM75 nett per day-guest per day will be charged.
- Children 5 to 12 years, accompanied by an adult, can stay on existing bedding with our compliments, meals excluded.
- Infants and toddlers, who are 4 years and below, accompanied by an adult, dine and stay on existing bedding or a baby cot (subject to availability) with our compliments. Complimentary infant dining subject to one main menu item ordered per complimentary kid's meal.
- A baby cot for infant below (2) years in the room can be provided subject to availability and advanced notice.
- Meals which are included in packaged rates include coffee and tea served during dining.
- Breakfast is served from 8.00am till 10.30am daily. All day dining is available from 12.00pm till 9.30pm daily.
- All other meals and beverages not prescribed at the time of booking will be chargeable.
- The Hotel strives to provide a Muslim-friendly experience for guests and all meats served are Halal certified. Accordingly, no alcohol is served at or made available by the Hotel.
No-show / Shortened Stays
- There will be no refund for no-shows or shortened stays, missed or unused package components including, accommodation nights, transfers, tours, activities and meals.
Access to Hotel Facilities
- Only registered hotel guests may access or use the Hotel resort facilities without additional charges. Non-registered hotel guests using the Hotel’s facilities and amenities will be charged accordingly.
- To ensure the comfort of all our guests and the surrounding area, loud music, parties or behaviour that disturbs other guests are not permitted. Accordingly, no musical equipment is allowed to be brought in from outside.
- No pets are allowed.
- No durians are allowed to be brought in from outside and consumed in the Hotel’s public area or guestroom.
- The Hotel respectfully requests that guests do not smoke in designated non-smoking rooms/ areas and instead use the dedicated outdoor smoking areas. Anyone found to be smoking or having smoked in designated non-smoking rooms shall be subject to a cleaning fee of RM600.00 per night.
- Kindly wear proper swimming attire in our swimming pools.
- There are no lifeguards at any of the pools and guests are advised to swim at their own risk.
- Free parking is available onsite for guests. As spaces are limited, guests are kindly requested to inform the Hotel of the number of parking spaces required.
- All vehicles are parked at the owners’ risk.
Photographs and Videos
- Usage of photographs and videos taken within the Hotel property for commercial purposes is not permitted without prior consent from the Hotel’s management.
Safe Deposit Box
- Safe deposit boxes are available in each room and guests are encouraged to keep their valuables in the in-room safe. The Hotel shall not be liable for the loss of money or other personal valuables during your stay.
Third Party Liability
- The Hotel will not be liable for any services rendered by any third party to guests notwithstanding that such services may be arranged by the Hotel.
- Any claim, demand, charge, suit or damages which may be incurred by guests and their own respective guests shall be made directly with such third parties and the Hotel shall render all reasonable assistance in this regard.
- The terms of the Innkeepers Act 1952 shall apply to guests of the Hotel
- The Hotel will not be liable for any claims, proceedings or damages resulting or arising from guests and their invitee(s) stay and all guests and their invitee(s) are advised that their stay at the Hotel will be entirely at their own risk.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Hotel does not accept any liability arising out of any occurrences beyond its control including but not limited to acts of terrorism, acts of God, flood, war, strikes, riot, theft, delay, cancellation, civil disaster, government regulations or changes in itinerary or schedule.